Moodle is a learning management system (LMS) with many features and functions to enable instructors to create engaging, memorable learning experiences and build a real sense of community amongst learners.
In this practical and interactive 1-hour webinar, Contact North I Contact Nord Research Associate Erin Melvin explores:
● How to get your online courses up and running on Moodle
● How to engage learners in highly interactive learning
● How to use Moodle for authentic assessment
● How to make the most effective use of grading and the gradebook
● How to use analytics and other tools to monitor student progress