You have a challenge. You have days to get your course online.
• How do you do it?
• What should you focus on?
• What do we know about what works?
• How do you engage students in their learning?
Follow a step-by-step approach to successfully move your course online. Learn from best practices and mistakes made by others.
Five Key Takeaways
1. Key features of a learning strategy to get your course online quickly.
2. The common “mistakes” and how can you avoid them.
3. Design activities to involve and engage students.
4. Getting your LMS to do what you need it to do.
5. Making sure the course is working in the way you intended it to.